No products in the cart
First Call March 22, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.2% with Nasdaq 100 futures up 0.8%. Comes after US equities finished mostly lower last week with energy, financials, and tech among the worst performers while consumer staples, healthcare, and communications services finished higher.
- New Erlanger buy signals: SMH (covering and going long) and GLD (already long)
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Japan the big decline.
- European markets better.
- Treasuries stronger with the curve flattening after coming under further pressure last week. 10-year yields back below 1.70%.
- Dollar little changed vs yen but weaker vs euro.
- Gold off 0.2%. WTI crude flat.