No products in the cart
First Call March 29, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.3% in Monday morning trading after US equities finished higher last week with the S&P closing at a new record high. Value and cyclicals outperformed growth and momentum.
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Japan a standout while Australia and South Korea lagged.
- European markets are narrowly mixed.
- Treasuries mostly stronger after 10s snapped a seven-week streak of higher yields last week.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but weaker vs yen.
- Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 0.7%, reversing earlier weakness.
- Welcome to all the new subscribers from Real Vision - please feel free to reach out with questions and if you would like a copy of the DeMark Indicators from Jason Perl let us know