No products in the cart
First Call March 3, 2021
- S&P futures fading off highs up 0.4%
- ADP jobs data came in light
- Asian markets higher overnight with big gains in Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve
- Dollar stronger vs yen but weaker vs euro and sterling.
- Gold down 0.6%. WTI crude up 1.5%.
- Bitcoin has a new daily DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13
- US 10 year yield is moving up again and there is now an upside Sequential Countdown on day 2 of 13