No products in the cart
First Call April 26, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.1%, but off worst levels. Comes after the major US equity indexes finished lower last week. However, the index closed the week just 11 bp below its prior all-time high seen the prior Friday.
- IWM Erlanger ETS sell signal - see chart on note and comment
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Japan and Taiwan outperforming while China lagged with the Shanghai Composite down nearly 1% on continued concerns surrounding Huarong.
- European markets mostly higher. UK FTSE 100 with new DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13
- Treasuries weaker, particularly in the belly of the curve.
- Dollar a bit stronger on the yen and euro crosses.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- WTI crude down 1.3%.
- Big week of earnings, economic data, and Fed meeting