No products in the cart
First Call April 27, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures up 0.1%
- An interesting observation that markets have chopped sideways for the second half of the month after Q1 earnings started
- Asian markets narrowly mixed overnight with Japan a laggard, down nearly 0.5%.
- European markets lower.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve after a mixed performance with some flattening on Tuesday.
- Dollar seeing solid gains on the major crosses.
- Gold little changed. WTI crude up 0.7%.