No products in the cart
First Call April 28, 2021
- S&P futures flat with Nasdaq futures down 0.15% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities finished narrowly mixed in the prior session. The market was largely devoid of macro drivers as earnings received the bulk of the attention.
- Big day with earnings and Fed meeting press conference
- Treasuries weaker across the curve, extending recent backup in yields.
- 10-year yields have pushed back to 1.65% (chart on note). 10-year breakevens at an eight-year high.
- Dollar firmer on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.7%.
- WTI crude up 0.7%.