No products in the cart
FIrst Call April 29, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.7% in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower in a rangebound Wednesday session that saw the S&P end little changed for a third straight day. Tech underperformed while energy rallied sharply.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Hong Kong a standout while South Korea lagged and Japan was closed.
- European markets mixed with DAX down.
- Treasuries unchanged to weaker toward the long end with 10-year yields back above 1.65%.
- Dollar seeing solid gains vs the yen while a bit weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 1.9% after gaining 1.5% on Wednesday to close at a six-week high.