No products in the cart
FIrst Call May 12, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.4% and the Nasdaq down 0.6% after US equities finished lower for a second straight session on Tuesday as value and cyclicals came under pressure while growth and momentum largely recovered from outsized declines seen early in the session.
- All eyes will be on the CPI report in a few minutes
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea all dragged down by tech names while Hong Kong and China outperformed.
- European markets are mostly higher but upside limited.
- Treasuries are unchanged to firmer at the back end.
- The Dollar a bit stronger vs yen and euro.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 1.2%.