No products in the cart
First Call May 20, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2% and Nasdaq futures are flat after US equities finished lower, but well of their worst levels for the session on Wednesday. S&P on track for a fourth straight decline, something that has not happened since February.
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with the curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.6%.
- Bitcoin futures up 1.7%.
- WTI crude off 1.2% after falling more than 3% in the prior session.
- Doubling CSCO long to 2% and holding KSS short