No products in the cart
First Call May 25, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.3% after US equities finished higher on Monday with upside leadership from growth as tech and communications services both gained over 1.5%. Asian equities higher overnight with China and Hong Kong the big gainers, up 2.4% and 1.75%, respectively.
- European equities are higher.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening. 10-year yields below 1.60%.
- Gold off 0.1%.
- Bitcoin futures down 6.3% following a big Monday bounce.
- WTI crude down 0.1% after gaining nearly 4% on Monday.
- First Call note has some new features with extra charts and today's game plan