No products in the cart
First Call May 27, 2021
- S&P futures flat after being down ~0.30% and Nasdaq futures also bouncing from lows down still 0.20% on Thursday morning trading after US equities finished higher in uneventful trading on Wednesday with upside leadership from energy, retail, and other reopening plays and media.
- NOTE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NOTES PUBLISHED TOMORROW - headed to Charleston for the weekend
- Asian markets mixed overnight with China one of the better performers while Japan lagged with tech stocks a drag.
- A lot of important economic data coming out this morning - watch the bond market
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker ahead of a 7-year auction later today.
- Dollar little changed vs yen and slightly weaker vs euro.
- Gold off 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 0.9%.
- Extra charts: 10 year, Yuan