No products in the cart
First Call May 6, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures up 0.1% in Thursday morning trading after US equities put in a mixed performance in the prior session with the Nasdaq down for a fourth straight session (and six of the last seven sessions) and commodity equities extending their outperformance.
- Nasdaq bullish sentiment now at 60% the lowest in months
- Jobless claims at 8:30am ET
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Japan a standout, up more than 1.5%, while China ended a bit lower.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries are slightly firmer.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.3%. WTI crude down 0.5%.