No products in the cart
First Call June 10, 2021
- S&P futures are mostly flat with Nasdaq futures down 0.25% in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower on Wednesday with energy, financials, and industrials among the laggards while healthcare did well.
- ECB no changes with European indexes mixed to slightly higher
- CPI showed continued inflation with higher CPI reading although it didn't cause a major shock
- Treasuries weaker across the curve after extending their rally in the prior session.
- 10-year yields back above 1.50%.
- The Dollar a bit firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold off 1.0%.
- WTI crude up 0.2%.