No products in the cart
First Call June 11, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures up 0.1% in Friday morning trading after finishing mostly higher on Thursday with the S&P posting a fresh record close. US equities on track for a mixed performance this week with growth a big outperformer vs value.
- Asian equities mixed in fairly uneventful overnight trading. Hong Kong outperformed while China lagged.
- European equities are higher.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve and on track for best weekly performance in a year. 10-year yields holding around 1.45%.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 0.5%, on pace for third-straight weekly gain.
- There are new DeMark exhaustion signals as shown on this note with WTI and Brent