No products in the cart
First Call June 18, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.3% and the Nasdaq futures are flat off highs and near lows in morning trading after putting in a mixed performance in the prior session. US equities on track to finish mostly lower for the week with value/cyclicals a big drag while growth has rallied.
- Europe down sharply, Asia mixed with Hong Kong up 0.85%
- A lot of new Erlanger ETS momentum sell signals
- Treasuries mostly firmer following a big bull flattening move on Thursday. 10-year yields back below 1.50%.
- The Dollar a bit weaker vs yen and euro following the best two-day performance by the dollar index of 2021.
- Gold up 1.1% after falling more than 4.5% in the prior session. Other commodities bouncing.
- WTI crude down 0.4%.
- Extra charts: US Dollar Index, US 30 year yield, UK FTSE 100, German DAX