No products in the cart
First Call June 2, 2021
- S&P futures and Nasdaq are mostly flat to slightly higher in Wednesday premarket trading after a mixed and quiet session Tuesday.
- European markets also slightly higher following mixed Asian trade.
- Treasuries mostly firmer but the 10Y yield still remaining near 1.60%.
- Dollar stronger on the yen and euro crosses.
- Gold down 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 1.1% after a 2%+ gain yesterday (and now higher in seven of the past eight sessions).
- Extra charts: US Dollar, Euro, Asian Dollar Index, Gold futures, WTI Crude futures, Natural Gas futures, Bitcoin, Etherium