No products in the cart
First Call June 21, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.30% with Nasdaq futures up 0.20% well off highs after a weak session on Friday that capped the biggest weekly slide for that index since February. European markets mostly higher after moving off session lows. Follows broad weakness in Asia (big selloff in Nikkei).
- Treasuries are volatile early after a big post-Fed flattening move last week. Chart focus on note with 2, 5, 10, 30 year yield and 2/10 spread
- The 30Y yield was below 2% at one point overnight.
- Dollar pulling back on the major crosses after some recent strength. Chart on note
- Gold up 0.9%.
- Bitcoin futures down ~8%+ amid latest China crackdown headlines. Chart on note
- WTI crude up 0.3%.