No products in the cart
First Call June 24, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.4% and Nasdaq futures are up 0.55% fading off highs in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mixed in uneventful Wednesday trading. Stocks remain on track for strong weekly gains following last week's pullback.
- I am on Real Vision later today at 4 pm speaking at the Festival of Learning (With Mike Green)
- I am covering BIIB with a 15% gain as it's down after LLY Alzheimer's drug had positive news.
- Two new Erlanger ETS momentum sell signals: IYR, and SMH - short both.
- Asian markets narrowly mixed in quiet trade Thursday. Australia lagged, China and Japan were little changed and South Korea and Hong Kong outperformed.
- European markets seeing good gains after a very weak day yesterday (closed on dead lows)
- Treasuries are unchanged to a bit weaker. 10-year yields still below 1.50%.
- Dollar weaker vs yen and a bit firmer vs euro.
- Gold little changed.
- WTI crude down 0.2%.