No products in the cart
First Call June 8, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.11% and Nasdaq futures are up 0.40% in Tuesday morning trading after US equities put in a mixed performance on Monday with cyclicals largely on the defensive while reopening plays, meme stocks, and biotech outperformed.
- Asia down with Europe mixed
- Treasuries mostly firmer with 10s at 1.53%.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- Bitcoin futures down ~8%.
- WTI crude off 0.7%.
- WITH THE SLOW MARKETS THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY
- I will be appearing on the Real Vision Daily Briefing today after the close. Access live on YouTube
- Lot's of client calls/meetings and website development work to do today