No products in the cart
First Call June 9, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities finished little changed in the prior session with small caps, reopening plays, and meme/Reddit names among the standouts while banks, semis, staples, and utilities were among the laggards.
- Selling GDX long with new Erlanger ETS momentum sell signal
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight though China bucked the trend.
- European equities mostly lower but downside limited.
- Treasuries mostly stronger, extending their recent rally with 10-year yields approaching the 1.50% level.
- The Dollar a bit weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 0.3%.