No products in the cart
Everyone Is Getting Caught Out
- S&P futures down 1.3% in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher in the previous session as growth extended its recent outperformance vs value.
- Megacap tech was a bright spot and there were pockets of strength in some cyclical groups, including commodities and capital goods, though financials remained sluggish and most reopening plays lagged.
- Europe and Asia down hard over 2% Charts of Euro Stoxx 50, UK and Italy index on note
- Treasuries mostly stronger with 10s below 1.30%. Charts of 2/10 and US 10 year yield on note
- Dollar under pressure vs yen and also weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 0.9% (sixth straight gain).
- WTI crude down 0.2%, off worst levels.
- Bitcoin down nearly 6%. Chart on note
- Equity bullish sentiment remains very extreme.
- US 30 year yield with new DeMark Combo buy Countdown 13. Chart on note
- This is the only note that will be published today