No products in the cart
First Call July 12, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2% with Nasdaq futures up 0.2% in Monday morning trading after finishing mostly higher last week with help from a Friday rally.
- Equity, Bond, and Crude bullish sentiment all in the extreme zone over 80% - a rare event
- Asian equities higher overnight with Japan a standout, up over 2%, while China's Shenzen Composite gained nearly 2%.
- European equities mixed
- Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening after last week marked the seventh weekly decline in yields in the last eight. 10-year yields below 1.35%.
- US 10 year and 30 year charts on this note - important
- Dollar a bit firmer vs yen and euro. Chart on note
- Gold off 0.6%. New Erlanger ETS momentum buy signal GLD
- WTI crude down 1.3%. New DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13 today