No products in the cart
First Call July 15, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.3% and Nasdaq futures are flat in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mixed on Wednesday as growth continued to outperform value and defensive and techs fared well while energy sold off and financials lagged.
- Asia mixed with Nikkei down and China up.
- Europe firmly down across the board
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with more curve flattening.
- Dollar firmer vs euro and yen.
- Gold flat.
- WTI crude down 1.5% after losing more than 2.5% in the prior session.
- I am on Bloomberg TV today. Unsure the exact time.