No products in the cart
First Call July 2, 2021
- S&P futures little changed in Friday morning trading. US equities on track to finish mostly higher for the week with continued upside leadership from growth names.
- Asian markets mixed overnight with China down nearly 2% with the passing of the Communist party's centenary celebrations and PBOC's net liquidity withdrawal. Hong Kong another notable decliner, while Japan and Australia finished higher.
- European markets are narrowly mixed.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve with 10-year yields now below 1.45%. Several charts on this note
- Dollar stronger vs euro but a bit weaker vs yen.
- Gold up 0.6%.
- WTI crude off 0.2%. Several charts on this note nearing upside exhaustion
- Bitcoin chart on this note - I am shifting constructive bias back to neutral
- All about employment data this morning