No products in the cart
First Call July 21, 2021
- , after US equities rallied on Tuesday with all of the major indexes up at least 1.5%, the S&P nearly erasing Monday's selloff, the Nasdaq snapping a five-day losing streak, and the Russell posting its biggest one-day gain since early March.
- Asian markets mixed overnight with China and Japan among the standouts while South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong lagged.
- European markets seeing strong gains.
- Treasuries weaker but off worst levels and 10-year yields back below 1.25%. - both 10 and 30's charts on note
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold off 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 1.2%.
- Bitcoin bouncing - chart on note
- Goldman Sachs Reopening Basket with new DeMark buy signal
- This was why I added some reopening long trades yesterday