No products in the cart
First Call July 22, 2021
- S&P futures and Nasdaq futures are flat off best levels. Comes after US equities finished with good gains in the prior session, extending Tuesday's bounce and erasing Monday's big selloff.
- Asian markets were higher overnight with Hong Kong a standout, up nearly 2%, while South Korea and Australia were each up over 1%.
- European equities are higher.
- Treasuries are mostly firmer, coming off some earlier weakness and following notable pressure on Wednesday. 10-year yields have slipped back below the 1.30% level.
- Dollar weaker vs yen and a bit better on euro cross.
- Gold off 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 0.4%, off best levels.