No products in the cart
First Call July 26, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2%, off worst levels, after US equities finished higher last week with growth extending its outperformance over value.
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with Hong Kong down over 4% and China down nearly 2.5%, though Japan bucked the trend as it returned following a two-day holiday to gain over 1%.
- European markets weaker.
- Treasuries rallying with 10-year year yields back below 1.25%.
- Dollar lagging on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- Bitcoin futures up nearly 20% on AMZN hiring headlines and short covering.
- WTI crude down 0.7%.