No products in the cart
First Call July 27, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2% in Tuesday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher on Monday with upside leadership from energy, materials, financials and consumer discretionary.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with another meaningful selloff in Greater China shares. Hang Seng down over 4% while Shanghai Composite fell 2.5%. Both charts are on today's note.
- European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries are mostly firmer with 10-year yields at ~1.25%.
- Dollar lagging yen but better vs euro and sterling.
- Gold off 0.1%.
- Bitcoin futures off around 5% on AMZN denials.
- WTI crude little changed.
- I am on Real Vision Daily Briefing at 4pm ET today
- Big earnings reports AAPL, MSFT, GOOGL after the bell