No products in the cart
First Call July 30, 2021
- S&P futures are down 0.7% with Nasdaq futures down 1.15% in Friday morning trading. US equities are on track for a mixed performance this week with growth underperforming value. However, stocks are on track for a sixth straight monthly gain in July.
- Asian equities weaker overnight with Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea all down over 1%. Asian stocks finished down sharply for the week with Hong Kong off ~5%.
- European equities lower.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve with 10-year yields back at ~1.25%.
- Dollar a bit better vs yen and a bit weaker vs euro.
- Gold off 0.1%.
- Bitcoin down more than 3%.
- WTI crude down 0.4%.