No products in the cart
First Call July 6, 2021
- S&P futures are slightly weaker with Nasdaq futures up 0.15%
- Asian markets narrowly mixed overnight with Japan and Korea higher while Australia, China, and Hong Kong were all lower.
- European equities lower.
- Treasuries little changed across the curve with 10-year yields holding below 1.45%.
- 30 year chart on note
- Gold up 1.5%.
- WTI crude up 0.9%, though off highs after hitting a six-year high today. Near DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13 - chart on note
- FYI I AM GOING TO POST ONLY BRIEF DAILY NOTES THIS QUIET WEEK SO I CAN FOCUS ON SOME OTHER PROJECTS INCLUDING COMPLETING THE NEW SITE DESIGN