No products in the cart
One Note For Friday
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Friday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower on Thursday with growth lagging value for a change.
- This is the only note to be published today however I posted a holy shit chart that you need to see.
- Stocks on track to finish mostly lower for the week with energy and consumer discretionary the notable laggards.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Japan a laggard, down nearly 1%.
- European markets are off highs and now down.
- Treasuries are weaker with a bit of curve steepening.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold off 0.6%.
- WTI crude up 0.1% but still down over 3% for the week.