No products in the cart
Something’s Gotta Give
- S&P futures up 0.1% with Nasdaq strong again up 0.60% in Wednesday morning trading.
- Comes after US equities finished mostly lower, but well off worst levels on Tuesday. S&P 500 snapped a seven-day winning streak though Nasdaq gained on the back of the continued outperformance of big tech.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with more curve flattening, with 10-year near 1.30%.
- 30-year yield with new DeMark Sequential buy Countdown 13. I am buying TBT inverse bond ETF
- Dollar not doing much vs yen and vs euro.
- Gold up 0.7%.
- WTI crude choppy off best levels, after a drop of nearly 2.5% yesterday.
- Equity, Bond, Crude bullish sentiment is extreme - Something's gotta give
- FYI THIS IS THE ONLY NOTE TO BE PUBLISHED TODAY