No products in the cart
First Call August 10, 2021
- S&P futures are little changed in Tuesday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower on Monday with energy the big decline.
- Asian markets were mostly higher overnight with China and Hong Kong both up more than 1% though South Korea fell for a fourth straight session and Taiwan lagged with big tech names lower.
- European markets are higher though upside limited.
- Treasuries little changed after yields backed up on Monday on some hawkish leaning Fed commentary and record job openings.
- Dollar a bit firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.2% after losing 2% yesterday. 8% bullish sentiment
- Bitcoin down 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 1.6% after losing more than 2.5% on Monday.
- Today's Daily Note will be brief and out around 10:30 am ET