No products in the cart
First Call August 12, 2021
- little changed in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher on Wednesday, ending near their best levels, as value and cyclicals once again outperformed growth.
- Treasuries weaker after finding some support yesterday afternoon from a strong 10-year note auction. Chart on note
- Dollar little changed vs yen and euro.
- Bitcoin down 4.4%. Chart on note and 82% bulls yesterday
- Gold down 0.2%.
- WTI crude down 0.5%.
- THIS WILL BE THE ONLY NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY UNLESS SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENS