No products in the cart
First Call August 18, 2021 – Extra
- S&P and Nasdaq futures are down 0.2% at lows in Wednesday morning trading after US equities finished lower on Tuesday with the S&P seeing its biggest pullback since mid-July.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries are slightly weaker across the curve after failing to sustain an earlier rally on Tuesday.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and slightly weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- Bitcoin down 1.5%.
- WTI crude up 0.9% after a four-day slide.
- There are some extra thoughts and charts on this note as there will not be a Daily Note
- I had a conversation with Tom DeMark yesterday and have some comments on the S&P Sell Setup 9 from yesterday.
- Check out Dave Newman's lastest thoughts sent out yesterday - really good stuff
- I will be working with programmers all day and can be reached by email