No products in the cart
First Call August 19, 2021 – Extra
- S&P and Nasdaq futures are down 0.8% and 0.65% in Thursday morning trading after US equities came under some pressure in the prior session with the Dow and S&P both down over 1% and the R2K finishing lower for a fifth straight session.
- Asian equities weaker overnight with Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan among the laggards.
- European markets are under pressure.
- Treasuries are stronger with 10-year yields back below 1.25%.
- Dollar weaker vs yen but stronger vs euro and sterling.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- Bitcoin off 1.1%.
- WTI crude is down over 3.5% and on track for a sixth straight day of losses.
- THERE ARE A LOT OF GLOBAL CHARTS AND OTHER MARKET CHARTS ON THIS NOTE TODAY
- THIS WILL BE THE ONLY NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY