No products in the cart
First Call August 20, 2021
- S&P futures slightly positive, off earlier lows, in Friday premarket trading. US equities are on track for weekly losses with all of the major indexes off more than 1%.
- European markets mostly lower after a weaker Asian session.
- Treasuries narrowly mixed with 10Y yields holding a bit below 1.25%.
- Dollar not doing much vs euro and yen but seeing further upside vs the commodity currencies.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- Bitcoin up 0.6%. Charts on note with possible upside exhaustion this weekend
- WTI crude off 1.6% and headed for its seventh straight decline.
- This will be the only note published today