No products in the cart
First Call August 26, 2021
- down 0.1% in Thursday premarket trading after finishing higher on Wednesday with the S&P up for a fifth straight session and setting a new record high (index has set more than 50 record highs in 2021). Nasdaq also hit a new record high.
- Despite the new highs, there were less than 20% of the S&P and 25% of the NDX hitting 20 day highs
- European markets lower after a weaker Asian session.
- Treasuries unchanged to slightly weaker with 10-year yields just below 1.35%, up ~8bp so far this week.
- Dollar firmer on the yen cross but a touch weaker vs euro.
- Gold flat.
- Bitcoin down 3.7%.
- WTI crude off 1.1% after a strong three-day run.