No products in the cart
First Call August 30, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures are up 0.1% in Monday morning trading after US equities finished higher last week.
- European markets are mostly higher (though the upside is limited) following a solid Asian session.
- Treasuries unchanged to slightly firmer with 10-year yields just above 1.30%.
- Dollar little changed on the major crosses.
- Gold flat.
- Bitcoin down 2.5%.
- WTI crude down 0.2%, but off worst levels, after rallying more than 10.5% last week.