No products in the cart
First Call August 4, 2021
- down 0.1% in Wednesday morning trading after the index closed at a new record high in the prior session with energy, healthcare, industrials, financials, and materials all up at least 1%.
- ADP employment data came in at 330k vs consensus 683k. A huge miss.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Greater China a standout as tech bounced. Japan lagged.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries unchanged to slightly weaker with 10-year yields below 1.20%.
- Dollar little changed vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- Bitcoin up 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 1.1%.
- Tom DeMark gave Jim Cramer some important charts he's watching with video on note