No products in the cart
A Few Quick Thoughts
- The markets continue to listen for clues from central bankers of when they will remove the punch bowl
- 'Market Wizard" Dallas Fed Governor Robert Kaplan late yesterday downgraded his GDP forecast and called for the taper this year
- ECB Christine Lagarde was either hawkish or dovish or gave a great Greenspan speech leaving everyone unsure what's next
- The market is losing steam with internals divergent from index prices and sentiment dipped under the extreme zone
- A pullback is developing and it could come fast.
- I'm covering LULU short with a 9% loss and selling KWEB with a 5% gain
- I'm off tomorrow and lookout for a note from Dave Newman
- Saturday is the 20th anniversary of 9/11 and each year it brings back so many sad and scary memories. Never forget.