No products in the cart
First Call September 28, 2021
- S&P futures are down 0.80% and Nasdaq 100 futures down 1.5% in Tuesday morning trading. Comes after US equities put in a mixed performance on Monday as value and cyclical pockets of the market fared well while growth came under pressure.
- European markets are weaker after a mixed Asian session.
- Treasuries are under further pressure with 10-year yields above 1.5% and 30-year bond yields above 2.0%. Charts on note
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold off 1.1%.
- Bitcoin down 1.6%.
- WTI crude up 0.9% and Natural Gas up 6.5% Charts on note
- Do not chase energy futures and take some gains today into the next few days