No products in the cart
First Call September 7, 2021
- S&P futures are flattish up 0.1% in Tuesday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher last week with upside leadership from defensive sectors and growth plays, while cyclicals were mostly weaker.
- Equity sentiment remains extreme and Bitcoin sentiment is also extreme. Sentiment charts on this note
- Asian markets mixed overnight though China rallied more than 1.5% and Japan saw another round of good gains.
- European markets mostly weaker.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve with 10-year yields pushing above 1.35%.
- Dollar a bit firmer on the major crosses.
- Gold down 1.2%.
- Bitcoin off 1.0%.
- WTI crude down 1.2%.