No products in the cart
First Call October 1, 2021
- S&P futures are up 0.3% and Nasdaq futures are up 0.25% well off lows after Merck Covid news in Friday morning trading after US equities were lower on Thursday with the Dow and S&P both down over 1%. Stocks on track for big weekly losses.
- Several important economic data points today
- Asian markets were weaker overnight with Japan and Australia down at least 2% and Korea off more than 1.5%.
- Greater China markets were closed for holiday.
- European markets on the defensive also off lows
- Treasuries are firmer across the curve with 10-year yields back below 1.5%.
- Dollar slightly weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.2%.
- Bitcoin up 9.5%. New DeMark sell Countdown 13 today with the chart on the note
- WTI crude down 0.3%. BCOM charts on the note
- Natural Gas charts are overbought with some daily and weekly exhaustion signals in play