No products in the cart
First Call October 5, 2021
- S&P futures are up 0.45% and Nasdaq futures are up 0.35% in Tuesday morning trading after US equities came under pressure on Monday. Nasdaq and S&P futures in line in pre-market trading after growth underperformed value by more than 150 bp with outsized weakness in big tech yesterday.
- Treasuries little changed to slightly weaker. 10-year yields hovering around 1.50%.
- Dollar firmer on most of the major crosses though a bit weaker against sterling.
- Gold off 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 1.1% after gaining more than 2% in the prior session and hitting a seven-year high.
- Crude chart on note with anticipated DeMark Sell Countdown 13's