No products in the cart
First Call October 6, 2021
- in Wednesday morning trading after US equities caught a big bounce on Tuesday with both the S&P and Nasdaq up over 1%.
- Asian markets are down hard. Shanghai is still closed.
- European markets are down hard again with charts on the note.
- Treasuries are weaker across the curve with 10-year yields around the key 1.55% technical level.
- Dollar rallying on most of the major crosses a bit weaker vs yen.
- Gold off 0.4%.
- Bitcoin flat, holding above $50K.
- WTI crude down 0.3%.
- Natural Gas reversed from positive to negative now down 4%.
- Crude and Natural Gas bullish sentiment in the extreme zone