No products in the cart
First Call October 7, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures are up 1.0% in Thursday morning trading, off best levels.
- Several short term time frames with upside DeMark sell Countdown 13's (15 min and 60 min)
- European markets rallying after a stronger Asian session.
- Treasuries unchanged to a bit weaker.
- Dollar slightly weaker vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- Bitcoin off 1.7% with anticipated DeMark Combo sell Countdown 13.
- WTI crude down 1.2%.
- Natural Gas down 3.25% (covering UNG and RRC shorts on open with 9% gains)
- PLEASE NOTE I AM TAKING FRIDAY AND MONDAY OFF AND WILL ONLY PUBLISH SHORT NOTES IF WARRANTED